One of the most valuable benefits of attending the FBINA is the opportunity to establish professional relationships with other law enforcement leaders from across the country and the world. While in Frederick, I was glad to have the opportunity to spend some time with one of my Iowa NA classmates, who is staying in the same hotel. I met Greg Stallman, a Major from the Woodbury County Sheriffs Office in Sioux City Iowa, while attending the FBINA orientation at the Omaha FBI field office earlier this year. It was nice to hang out with another classmate before our session starts, proving Husker fans and Hawkeye fans can get along!
I'm about 78 miles from completing this road trip. I'll be in Quantico in about 10 hours and 263rd session of the FBINA will be underway. I'm excited for the opportunity and looking forward to the weeks ahead.
I went to Frederick several times while I was at my Arson Investigation class just 30 minutes north of there.
ReplyDeleteThe area is beautiful!
Good luck!
Thanks TJ! I hope to see as much of this area as I can. Stay safe!
ReplyDelete